Event Calendar

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Touch a Horse Clinics


Enhance Your INTUITION around your horse
Turn off your Left brain and engage the Right which is your creative and "feeling" side.  By doing so, you will establish a "congruency" of emotions which is imperative around horses.  Every cell of our body has it's own vibration, which horses can feel. 
Horses KNOW what we feel. It is impossible to disguise our feelings from them. In fact, doing so upsets them.

DO YOU TALK TO YOUR HORSE?
Horses communicate through the unspoken word by using
 their energy, and their body language.
What messages you are giving your horse ?


What your Horse is telling you?

S C H E D U L E

SUNDAY JANUARY 31
Hidden Promise Farm
Howell - MI

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6
Wishful Thinking Farm Bill Rd - Durand Rd, Vernon - MI
Noon to 4 PM

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 7
Odyssey Training
Dexter - MI
Noon to 4 PM

WHAT HORSES REALLY NEED 

For you to be grounded before you get your horse from the pasture.
For you to Play with your horse. 
To know that not  every day is for riding.
The value of ground work.

Clinic Testimonials:
I wanted to thany YOU for putting on such an informative and enjoyable clinic! It was so amazing for me to see other women getting in touch with their own personal intuitive processes. 
Best of luck in your future clinics! I look forward to hopefully talking with you or seeing you sometime in the near future! Thanks again for everything...

 I just wanted to thank you again for inviting me to the clinic the other day. It was so nice to be with people who seemed to really enjoy being around horses. I applied everything I learned the other day and my horse never seemed more relaxed and attentive to me. I also wanted to make sure you got my check in the mail. Thanks so much again, you really opened my eyes to a whole new aspect with horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment